I earned my PhD in 2017 from Johns Hopkins University, where I studied algebraic geometry. My advisor was Caterina Consani.
Since then, I've worked as a cryptographer at J.P. Morgan, Coinbase, and Ulvetanna. I specialize in algebraic geometry and zero-knowledge proofs.
- Diamond, B. E. & Posen, J. (2023). Succinct arguments over towers of binary fields. preprint.
- Diamond, B. E. & Posen, J. (2023). Proximity testing with logarithmic randomness. preprint.
- Diamond, B. E. (2022). On the security of KOS. preprint.
- Diamond, B. E. & Yehudayoff, A. (2022). Explicit exponential lower bounds for exact hyperplane covers. Discrete Mathematics, 345(11), 113114. article, preprint.
- Diamond, B. E. (2021). Many-out-of-many proofs and applications to Anonymous Zether. IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, 1800–1817. article, preprint.
- Diamond, J. M., Diamond, B. E., Trotta, M. S., Dembny, K., Inati, S K., & Zaghloul, K. A. (2021). Travelling waves reveal a dynamic seizure source in human focal epilepsy. Brain: a journal of neurology, 144(6), 1751–1765. open access.
- Diamond, B. E. (2018). Smooth surfaces in smooth fourfolds with vanishing first Chern class. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, 225(5), 1164–1188. article, preprint.
- PhD., Johns Hopkins University. Mathematics.
- Thesis: Smooth Surfaces in Smooth Fourfolds with Vanishing First Chern Class.
- Advisor: Caterina Consani.
- B.S., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Mathematics & Computer Science.
- Phi Beta Kappa. Dean's List. Nike, Inc. Scholarship.
- Staff Applied Cryptographer
- J.P. Morgan.
- Blockchain Engineer, Cryptography Research Scientist
Mighty is geometry;
joined with art, resistless.